Long time no hear from my end ha everybody? All is well here for the most part. Just sitting here with the headphones listening to music which has been the norm most days instead of watching the same ole sad news all the time. Death and destruction and people suffering to the likes I've never seen. Political agenda's no matter what the cause are today's norm and I must say some are so far off the wall it's sad. 48 years young and I've seen so much and yet so little if that makes sense. Would like to travel more but not complaining. I have my health, a great son and my family. To expect more and not appreciate what I have would be greedy.
I am grateful for everything I've learned and will learn in the coming days, weeks, months and God willing years.
I felt compelled to write and update my life as it is today not for what it will be in the years to come. I've never been one to plan ahead and just enjoy each day. I love people and like listening to older ones to hear the stories they tell. So much can be learned to listen to each other and just maybe lend a hand. It's all about Me, Myself, I anymore and I can honestly say although I'm not perfect I came from a different generation who believes in helping with no strings attached. Oh what a world we live in ha?
No comments:
Post a Comment