Saturday, August 20, 2011
Greatest time of year
To me this is the greatest time of the year. Kids up to no good going back to school. Temps start to ease up a bit,multiple sporting events starting to kick in gear or winding down in the case of baseball. With the World Wide Web ya never have to leave home so ya don't waist gas and still can catch up all the happenings around town or across the country where loved ones stay.Granted as I get older the aches and pains seem to flair up more and more but for the most part at age 46 I have my health and family so I'm blessed. I continue to Love sports and root for my teams like never before. Also the Love I have umpiring and watch the younger generations grow up right before me is also wonderful. If your like me you know you'll be able to do everything that's on your so called bucket list and I'm fine by that. Being the best possible person and living life to it's fullest is what it's all about. Because I haven't had a chance to take my wife on a Honeymoon and haven't taken a vacation in quite sometime I feel a bit cheated but such is life right. People generally start to slow down this time of year and hibernate but I'm here to tell ya the fun is is yet to come and I'll be ready for it when it does. Also having a job that allows me to do daytime activities has worked out well like Coach and Umpire,but the drawback being no days off until Christmas Eve. Am I complaining? Certainly not. I Love life and all it has to offer and the friends that fit that description as well never knowing what to expect. Hopefully everyone of my friends and family whether it be on Facebook or elsewhere is doing well in life as well and able to spend as much time with family as possible. If you should find yourself separated by family due to the distance let 'em know how much you Love them. Ok enough of that. C'mon Fall and Football. Kinda rimes ha?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment